- Should I wash my hair before my appointment? Yes. You may wash your hair the day before the appointment. Oily hair is harder to style, so a "day old" hair is just fine. Also, hair must be blow dried (please do not straighten it with a flat iron as it will not curl).
- Can I put on face moisturizer? Yes you may, as it will not affect the Airbrush Makeup application. Please make sure to wash your face thoroughly and remove all makeup residues before.
- I booked an on-location service. What do I need to have ready for you? Please make sure you choose a comfortable area with plenty of daylight, if possible. I will need a table (near an outlet) to set my makeup & hair products, and a low chair to do your hair (I will bring my portable stool to do your makeup). Because there will be hot tools, please NO little kids in the area/ room. As much as we love kids, we worry about their safety and want to make sure you enjoy every minute of your appointment!
AIRBRUSH MAKEUP FAQ
- What is Airbrush Makeup? Airbrushing is a patented makeup application technique that utilizes compressed air through an “airbrush” with drops of color to spray on a fine mist of makeup. Most clients find the application technique rather soothing and since traditional brushes are not used during this technique you never have to worry about sanitation.
- How does it feel? Airbrush makeup is exceptionally lightweight. Our Airbrush Makeup is water based (oil free), so most clients say they feel as if they aren’t even wearing makeup.
- What are the benefits of airbrush makeup? Airbrush makeup provides flawless coverage by minimizing skin imperfections while giving skin a beautifully natural finished looking result. Airbrush makeup is water resistant and will last for up to twelve hours or more.
- Does it cover tattoos, scars, etc? Yes, all skin imperfections including tattoos, scars, vitiligo, stretch marks, even post-op surgery patients can be concealed.
- Is Airbrush Makeup right for everyone? Airbrush makeup is suitable for women of all ages and every skin condition. The makeup is hypoallergenic and fragrance free. In fact “Airbrush Makeup” is the only makeup that is suitable for the new “High Definition” standard in television.
- Will I need to touch up my makeup frequently? With airbrush makeup, you will need no touch ups at all, however, you might want to carry with you your face powder and a lipstick/ gloss.